Samaritan Caregivers---Supporting Independence!For Current Fundraising Information, including our Chocolate Celebration, Click Here.
Samaritan Caregivers recruits volunteers who provide free help with everyday activities for people 65 and over still living at home in Howard County, Indiana.
- respite for family caregivers - occasionally staying with a homebound person
- companionship - in person, by phone or from a pen-pal
- transportation - for appointments, shopping, banking, errands, etc.
- personal shopping - shop for a homebound senior.
- handyman - simple repairs and lawn mowing
Providing free in-home care since 1997, Samaritan Caregivers is one solution to problems encountered by seniors who want to remain in their own homes, despite issues of aging. Of course, our clients and volunteers say it better. To find out who we really are, hear the stories of those who make it all possible: